Sadly, people aren’t always good. We do hope you’ll never find yourself facing villains, but you should still know what to do if it happens.
Nexcist shares some tips that will help you if you’re in danger. cool stuff, cool stuff
- If you’ve been attacked from behind, bend your elbow, grasp your wrist with your other hand, and hit the attacker with that elbow with all your strength. If you hit a soft spot, you’ll immobilize your opponent for a few seconds — enough to let you escape. cool stuff, cool stuff
- Ladies will find it efficient to step on the assailant’s foot with a high heel.
- If the attacker is trying to strangle you, grab their little fingers and twist them hard.
- If you have anything you can hit with in your bag, try to fetch it to neutralize the assailant with a blow in their
What to do if you’re being robbed
- If the robber is threatening you with a weapon, don’t fight back. Just give them everything they demand, even if it’s very valuable. cool stuff, cool stuff
- Try to remember any distinguishing features of the criminal: birthmarks, scars, tattoos.
- Don’t go home. Head straight to the police: the sooner they start seeking your assailant, the higher the chance they’ll find them with your belongings.